The Founder & Chairman of the Board
The Game Changer
Team Rider / Designer / Brand Ambassador
What is your production & shipping policy? How long can I expect for delivery of product?
A: Each product line has different build schedules.
The typical build times are as follows:
- Longboards – 5-7 Days
- Wakesurfs – 7-10 Days
- SUPs – 20-30 Days
The shipping time varies, but Longboards & Wakesurf boards ship via UPS, and are delivered in 3-5 business days. If we’re shipping a SUP we go through a LTL carrier, and those turnaround times are typically in the 5-7 days from pickup at our shop. These general timeframes are based on deliveries in the lower 48 states. International shipping varies.
What happens if the product is damaged in shipping?
We carry insurance on all our product shipments. We would pursue a claim through the carrier in the event that the product was damaged during shipping. We will guarantee repair or replacement on any product that is damaged during shipping. Whatever route we have to go, we want you to know that you are covered in the event of damage during shipping.
Info We Collect
We collect identifiable personal information, including names, postal addresses, email addresses, billing information, etc., (“Personal Information”) when voluntarily submitted to us by our visitors. The Personal Information includes:
- Your name, address, email address, and other basic information
- Communications and other messages, including correspondence between Shore Boards and you.
- Non-personally identifiable information that we gather, including your IP address, statistics on page views and traffic to the Shore Boards website.
- General information regarding our products/services you have registered to receive.
Our Use & Disclosure of Your Info
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide our products/services.
- Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Verify your identity and the information you provide.
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our terms and conditions.
- Improve our products/services and customer experience and inform you about our products/services and updates.
- Provide you with information that may affect your use of our products/services.
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you.
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties. We may share, and you hereby consent to our sharing of, personal information with the following:
- Service providers and affiliates who assist in the delivery of our products/services we provide to you, the enforcement of our terms and conditions, and the promotion of trust and safety.
- Third parties if we believe that disclosure is advisable or necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Invisible Light or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
What is your Return Policy?
At Shore Boards we strive for perfection & aim to please! If for whatever reason you get a board from us, and you are not completely satisfied we will give you a 100% product refund within 30 days of the purchase date, no questions asked!
Exclusions to this policy:
- Custom work
- Damaged product